Bripe Coffee Pipe recipe for a latte
- For those people who don't enjoy black coffee as much as a latte.
- - 1 TBSP Coffee grounds
- - 1 tsp milk
- - ¼ tsp can sugar
- - water
- Add 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds to Bripe Pipe or fill to top of inner cone. Pour water to ¼ inch from top of Bripe. Brew with butane lighter to 185º degrees. Add sugar and milk, stir then place on cooling stand until temperature reaches 140º degrees. Drink up! Make sure to rinse immediately so the milk residue doesn’t get sticky.
- For those who are tea drinkers or who want to try something new in their Bripe!
- 1/2-3/4 tsp loose leaf green tea or fill halfway to the top of inner cone
- 1.2 oz. water or in line with upper join of stem
- honey to taste
- In your Bripe, add loose leaf green tea. Fill water level in line with upper join of stem. Add honey to taste. With the thermometer, stir until all tea leaves are wet. Use your Quad Jet Butane Torch or other heating method to brew tea to 160°F and place Bripe on cooling stand. Stir once more and wait until temperature reaches 140°F. Blow one small bubble through stem to clear filter and enjoy!
Bripe recipe for green tea with honey
Bripe recipe for pumpkin spice latte
- - 1 Tbsp. Coffee grounds
- -1 tsp milk
- - A little less than 1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
- - 1⁄4 tsp Cane sugar
- - Water
- Add 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds to Bripe Pipe or fill to top of inner cone. Add 1⁄4 tsp of cane sugar and a little less than 1/8 tsp of pumpkin spice. Pour water to 1⁄4 inch from top of Bripe then brew to 185o degrees. Set on cooling stand and add 1 tsp milk, stir then let cool to 140o degrees. Enjoy one of our favorite drinks! Make sure to rinse immediately so the milk residue doesn’t get sticky.
- A minty fresh holiday recipe to enjoy with your friends and family!
- - 1 Tbsp. ground coffee
- - ¼ tsp. cane sugar
- - 1 tsp. milk
- - Water
- - Peppermint extract
- Add ground coffee into Bripe Pipe or fill to top of inner cone. Pour water to ¼ inch from top of Bripe. Brew with butane lighter to 185º degrees. Add sugar, milk and peppermint extract into Bripe Pipe. Stir, and then place on cooling stand until temperature reaches 140º degrees. Enjoy this festive holiday drink with your friends and family!
Minty fresh holiday Bripe recipe
Bripe recipe for hot apple cider
- Enjoy some tasty hot apple cider as it gets colder outside!
- -Apple Cider
- In your Bripe, fill apple cider to the top of Bripe Pipe and add cinnamon to taste. Stir with the thermometer then use your Quad Jet Butane Torch or another brewing method to heat up until it reaches 160º F. Let cool to 140º F and enjoy!
- What you need:
- - 1 tsp Salt
- - Boiling water
- - 1 Lemon or lime
- - 1 Large bowl
- - Dirty Bripe
- Start boiling water, meanwhile squeeze lemon or lime into bowl and add salt. Once water is at boiling temperature pour into bowl. Remove the mouthpiece and cork, set to the side. Place stainless steel filter, copper stand and Bripe into bowl. Leave for two hours or until Bripe looks clean then remove from bowl and scrub with soap. Put Bripe back together and make sure to dry. Enjoy having a clean and spiffy looking Bripe once again!
How to clean your Bripe